You can follow watch the video or follow the guide below to install FunCaptcha on your WordPress site.
1. Select “Add new” from the WordPress admin plugin dashboard.
2. Search for “FunCaptcha”.
3. Select “Install now”.
4. Select “Activate” once installation has finished.
5. FunCaptcha will appear as a new sub-menu under Plugins. Select it.
6. Enter your private and public keys. You get these on this site under your “Account” menu option when you are signed in.
7. Choose where you would like FunCaptcha to appear.
8. Save. You’re done!
Can I use FunCaptcha with Gravity Forms, Contact Form 7 or Ninja Forms?
Yes! FunCaptcha supports these three out of the box, once you have installed FunCaptcha you will be able to select it as an option when creating your form.
Can I use FunCaptcha with Buddypress registration pages?
Yes! FunCaptcha supports Buddypress. Once installed you will get more Buddypress related options (such as registration) in your FunCaptcha plugin dashboard in WordPress.
Can I use FunCaptcha with bbPress forums?
Yes! FunCaptcha supports bbPress. Once installed you will get more bbPress related options (such as topics, new comments) in your FunCaptcha plugin dashboard in WordPress.